czwartek, 19 sierpnia 2010

Sally Hansen Prisms,Emerald Amethyst

I love Prisms,for some reason they`re very cheap to buy online in Poland.This is Emerald Amethyst,lady put it in for free when I was getting my Turqoise Opal.

Formula was not bad to put on,but it just never dried ! I googled it and found out that almost everyone using this color had the same problem. I went ahead and bought Sally Hansen`s Dry & Go top coat and it dried it nice and  quick.

I bought my first Seche Vite and Restore month ago in US but my mother in law had some difficulties sending it over,ugghhh...Unfortunately  this is the only way for me to get SV,OPI,China Glaze or Essie without paying 20$ for every bottle.Ya`ll suckers in polish government,ya need to change something,couse this shizz is just not right!!

For the color of this prism...I do not like it so much...I`ve read some great reviews,it might be my skin tone ,but it looks like some dead person`s nails.Basicly it`s pale purple and with a little bit of sun,turns olive green.If the color was stronger I`d love it.Duochrome works really well on this one,just colors look little dusty.And it`s too "frosty"?  for me,shows every imperfection of my nails.Dark blue ones,came out only on pics with flash,color in day light doesn`t have that blue at all.WoW,I just had an idea to put it over some black cream! As soon as I do,I`ll edit this post and add pictures.

Pictures are taken 2 days after I put polish on,and I cleaned a lot,cooked,went fishing etc.Sorry for mistakes on my mani..I promise to improve ;-)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz