wtorek, 17 sierpnia 2010

Hallo there friends !

I`m Polish and that`s where I live..In 34 years never did my nails till..2 months ago.The night I started reading Scrangie`s blog,that night changed my nails` life..

Anyways,after reading few nail blogs,I figured- I need a cuticle remover.I used a little tool before,tiny little fork,I think pretty popular in P-land,but it was never perfect.It was only sharp for 2 months and often ruined my nail by the cuticle. I went for a big bottle of Sally Hansen Deep Callous Remover.It`s about 2 oz. and the seller claimed that works also great on cuticles.It cost me 9 zł = 3$ and today i used it for the first time.


It was a miracle! Never used any of those products,and I heard most of the just don`t work.Well this one did! After about 1 min,I tried scraping some with a little knife and realized my cuticles and tiny traces of skin around just turned into some kind of jellish substance.I scraped it all off,from hands and feet,washed with water and soap,put Sally Hansen`s Emerald Amethyst on and... here we go,I think I just did my first full manicure ever.Thank you Callous Remover!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz