środa, 18 sierpnia 2010

Beginning

     Why did start my blog?

  • My country is insane.One bottle of OPI cost at least 50 zł -almost 20$. Income of the most of my friends is between 300-400 $.Calculate. After I got hooked up on nail polish I found out that companies like Golden Rose,Rimmel or Maybelline can make pretty good nail polish.I found out that every company has couple of great, rare, one of the kind polishes,just like every company has a flop,some really bad formula that will just not dry or looks like crap after it finally does.So I`ll try to show those, who can`t always buy professional polishes more affordable ways to do nails ;-)
  • For 34 years I didn`t do ANYTHING with my hands,not even hand cream.My hands and nails were always looking ugly. My nails are the weirdest nails I`ve seen,they`re more like fish scale,they`re soft like that and break even by touching stuff .When 2 month ago I started reading Scrangie I also started to put polish on,everyday.And they started growing....It`s funny though -I have to be really careful 15 min. between removing polish and putting a base coat on.So again I want to show- everyone can do it,no matter how late you start -you`re worth it.There are so many amazing colors and formulas,and I almost missed it all.
  • You won`t see whole collections in my blog,I don`t have that much money.But whenever I want something bad,I`ll find ways to get it.So there will be some rare ones and must-haves ;-)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz