sobota, 21 sierpnia 2010

Golden Rose Scale Effect 05- Sally Hansen`s Hidden Treasure dupe?

I bought Nubar 2010,not being able to afford Hidden Treasure,well it still didn`t get here from USA...I went in a little drug store last week,and what do I see? FLAKIES! Golden Rose Scale Effect,which is still hard to find,even though we have a lot of the Golden Rose stores.It was about 1.50$


GR is a turkish company,for couple of years has spread stores all over Poland.Most of their collections are really cheap,and some of their stuff is amazing.They have this Long Lash mascara (2$) which in my opinion is better than some Lancomes or YSL.


So I layed Scale Effect over a nice cream base GR Charming 51.It was packed with flakes-even a little too packed for me.They change from deep red to bright green,both colors are 50/50,I would say.I never saw either Nubar 2010,nor SH Hidden Treasure in real life,but today I checked other blogs,and seems to me like this one might be identical with SHHT. Only I`m a total beginner with mani and with my camera,so it probably looks better by the others ;-)
As soon as I get the 2010 I`ll do the comparision,but it sure is  a good substitute for eastern girls,who can get it in their local drugstores.

Again,manicure ain`t perfect and my nail shape looks little weird,have to work on it and after 2 days you see the tip wear ,cause I`m a "24/7 with kids"  momma!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz