środa, 25 sierpnia 2010

Golden Rose,Classics,3D Effect 53

I bought this one on polish shopping portal, wanted one without glitter-56 is a little darker and has no glitter.This one has glitter -next time I want 56.


This one is one crazy color,bright orange or coral,stuffed with flakies and just a little bit of glitter.I call it "inflatable doll",it reminds me kinda cheap colors they put on those.After I layered it over dark red polish,my nails looked like sugar glazed apples,beautiful.What`s amazing-it looks so much better in the dark,really stands out,hands look like those black and white pictures with neon-y red polish on.Great for a date in the darkness,Sexy,sexy..


Formula was nice putting it on,but it`s just another one of those that never dry.And again SH Dry & Go proves,that it`s greatness as a quick drying top coat.After one day I already have some tip wear,so it`s not really long lasting.


For some reason I can`t adjust my camera,so it`s hard to capture the depth of flakies.This color is bold,bright and only for unusual color lovers!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz