poniedziałek, 16 kwietnia 2012

Zoya Blair...










Never had any Zoya polishes before,so I decided to buy 2 very unique (in my opinion) Zoyas.They are a bit similar,and I needed to see in real life which one looks better on me.Blair or Isla,are the ones I got.Beautiful,"velvet - like",rich reds,seems like Blair is cool toned and a bit more blackened.Although Isla suits me better - I have yellow skin tone,I`m a warm blonde,Blair is absolutely stunning. I love it the most in the sunshine and in the evening,with artificial light,it will be great for all those evening restaurant dates ;-) It makes your skin look pale and red pops up in the middle,while around the nail it seems black ! So claassy.Aplication-flawless,so I will get more Zoyas,I just wish they weren`t all women names.. Not my kind of a way to name colors.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz