niedziela, 4 października 2015

Dior Rose Souris 415, Dusty Rose

Hi there after a long break,

I recently retreived lots of old pics from my broken laptops,and it`s a great occasion to write a post.
 My nails are recovering from couple hundret baloon animals I had to make last couple weekends.Also I`ve been playing golf a lot ,so unfortunately the nails HAD TO GO :-( 
Here this vintage Dior beauty for you-Dior Rose Souris 415, Dusty Rose Vernis a Ongles.
Like you see it is on the border between beige,pink and nude.
As long as I remember it was a bit pinkish than Chanel`s Inattendu , it made a huge difference for me,so I always picked Dior.This old bottle design and hard plastic top were just iconic ..
Dusty Rose you can wear anytime and anywhere.

Till the next one !
















Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz