wtorek, 12 kwietnia 2011

Chanel Metal Glace

This is one of the 3 chanel polishes that I own. I have Metal Glace (does it mean metal ice in english ?),Silver (probably closest to silver minx) and just bought Rouge Noir yesterday. Rouge Noir is a must have,classic and I have never heard about dupe,that`s exactly like it.


I bought it through the internet in a package of like 20 different cosmetics for all together 7 $ !! It was half used,but seller said she didn`t dillute it with polish remover.After fixing in with some Seche Restore thinner,it`s like new,and formula is great!

Metal Glace is  kind of  white,snowy,pearly polish.I `m pretty sure I see tiny white foil particles,that create the color.It also has little bit of silver,small glitter.Not much,just for the metal sparkles.


It is a bit transparent,and i usually don`t wear sheers,but I love this one,in the sun it looks stunning,and expensive ;-)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz